Chances are you have a lot of important stuff on your computer like financial documents, emails, digital photos, music and more.
Unfortunately, It's been proven time and time again that even brand new machines do fail and the cost of recovering data from a failed hard drive can cost the earth, and success is never
guaranteed. Computers are vulnerable to hard drive crashes, virus attacks, theft and natural disasters, which may wipe all your data in an instant.
Best Insurance For Your Critical Data
Remote Backup is a simple and safe way to back up all the important stuff on your computer. A copy of your data is stored in a secure, remote location for
safekeeping, so that in the event of disaster your data is still retrievable whenever you need it.
Why HCS Remote Backup?
HCS Remote Backup makes online backup possible for everyone with an affordable, secure solution that's easy to use. We will not only help you set it up but
will also be there when disaster strikes! We can restore your data remotely or onsite and if required, will save them onto a DVD or a portable hard drive.
- No capital expenditure
- Only backsup incremental changes
- Daily monitoring backups
- 128bit encrypted and compressed before data gets uploaded
- Data transfer uses a secure SSL connection (same security as Interbet Banking)
- Your data is only stored in New Zealand (under NZ laws)
- We will always assist you to recover and restore files
- Your data is always encrypted for privacy (even at our servers)